Friday, July 8, 2011

no internet

We don't have internet until Monday at the new house. I don't realize how much I use my computer until I don't have it. We were like oh we will just watch netflix since we don't have cable yet either....oh yea you need internet for that. 
Last weekend we went to sweet baby Reid's baptism. He is such a good baby and has the best big sister Ruby. It was such a nice day. I tried to squeeze in another dress before deciding this one still fits enough.
dress-J crew shoes-old navy

We are pretty much all moved in to the new house now! Once we finally get things together I will post a couple pictures of it. I'm loving only having one floor now. Having to go up and down the stairs in the middle of the night is no fun. 
This weekend Dave is out of town but my mom will be here to do fun things with. We have plans of organizing the new place, baby clothes shopping and getting my hair done. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this dress! And yay for hair and new apartment photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay im so glad your mom is coming up!

    ReplyDelete