Thursday, April 8, 2010

Salem Willows/Winter Island

We recently started exploring more around our neighborhood. We first went to Salem Willows Park. We have been there before but not for very long and it was when we lived 30 minutes away. It has multiple little windows for ice cream and food, an arcade and a historic carousel(Which I guess wasn't opened yet because we didn't see it).



The next day we went to Winter Island. I think this will end up being our beach spot for the summer. We didn't actually go to the beach this day but a few days later I did and it was very quiet and nice. There is also a fort there that began in 1643 and it was manned during the War of 1812






2 comments:

  1. I am insanely jealous of that dress, I've been stalking it at Hootenannies in Boston for a year. Nice photos, I live just over the bridge from Salem! Love the Willows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too! It finally had gone on sale and I got it right away.

    ReplyDelete