Sunday, October 24, 2010

Guess what????

notice anything different?
Shirt-H&M
Cardigan-Target
Belt-Thrifted
Skirt-Fred Perry(new from the sample sale!)
Tights/Shoes-Urban Outfitters
Hat-66north
I have fall hair! I was so sick of it being dark. That was the longest I've had it the same color. I'm not finished yet with lightening it. I have to give it a rest though so my hair doesn't fall out. I think I'm ok with the color for now.
Saturday afternoon we walked around salem a little bit. In the park they were having an old time baseball game and a dance group dressed like zombies dancing to thriller.
Look close in the back you can see zombies. We couldn't/didn't want to get too close. They were pulling people in to dance with them.
There is usually a gate up to this little house but not Saturday so we explored a little.

1 comment:

  1. OMG LIGHT HAIR!! you look great in any version though so its okay.

    ReplyDelete