Sunday, November 21, 2010

hot chocolate and pumpkin muffins

I have been so sick all week! Tuesday night I started feeling awful and it lasted until Friday afternoon when I was finally able to get out of bed. I have so many pictures I've been meaning to post but I will break them up through the next couple of days.
While my mom was still here one night I was making hot chocolate. I put the chocolate in the almond milk and look what I made..
That night Dave cut open that pumpkin and I made Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
Cardigan-Target
Shirt-Fred Perry
Skirt-Gap
Tights-Urban Outfitters
Boots-ModCloth

1 comment:

  1. MmmMMmm those look yummy! Would be a fun thing to make for T-giving. Just did a post on a Thanksgiving-themed table - would look cute!

    ~Kirsten
    http://triplemaxtons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete