Wednesday, December 1, 2010

birthday garden

Dress/Tights-Target
Belt-Anthro
Cardigan-Old Navy
Boots-Alternative Outfitters
For my birthday we were still in Philly. Dave always tells me about Longwood Gardens and how he thinks I would love it. After Thanksgiving they decorate it for Christmas with lights and tons of Christmas trees. We left for there around 3 so that we would be there when it got dark and all the lights come on. It was so perfect and pretty there. I'm going to try to limit the pictures I post but sorry in advance.
I can't wait to go back when it is warmer out. There are parts of the garden that were closed for the winter that I would love to see. It was such a perfect birthday and ended in Dave giving me an amazing present...flowers (which I thought was the present) and a trip to ICELAND in April!! He had already requested off work for me too! He made my birthday the best and most special! Oh and he even made me a birthday pie too which I still need to download the pictures but I will post soon.

1 comment: