Thursday, December 16, 2010

Enchanted Village #2

Yesterday we had a day full of Christmas. First we went to the Enchanted Village again, this time with Dorie, and then that night we went to Zoo Lights. Since there were so many pictures I will break them up so more on Zoo Lights tomorrow!
We went on opening day with my mom to the Enchanted Village in earlier November. This time there were more people but not so bad since it was a Wednesday afternoon.
(I'm watching Dorie climb into a game while Dave quickly got an outfit pic.)
Shirt-Zara
Cardigan-Old Navy
Belt-American Eagle
Skirt-Fred Perry
Tights-Forever21
Boots-Target
When we went outside to leave it had snowed! It's so weird that we haven't had any yet. By the time we got back on the highway it had finished and already melted.
and a close up of my new tights! I can never find tights in Forever21 but the new one in South Shore Plaza has tons!

3 comments:

  1. ya and the old f21 is open still too... so weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It was so weird, we were in the new one forever then when we got to the other end of the mall I saw the old one and got super confused

    ReplyDelete