Monday, March 21, 2011

black and gold

How was everyones weekend? Mine was good except I didn't get around to any cleaning at all. I need to take a night this week to do that. I hate wasting the weekend and not getting everything done but it is so hard to get up when you are snuggling on the couch watching movies! 

Sunday we went to NY to get more work done on my owl. I'm so excited about it! Dave also had to go to blue in green to get jeans hemmed and accidently bought another pair. I wish I had an easy time like him finding jeans but also the jeans he buys are waaaay too expensive. 
These pictures are from Saturday. Sadly again I brought my camera with us on Sunday and didn't take one picture. I'm the worst. I'm too embarrassed/shy to just pull my camera out at certain places.
shirt-fred perry
skirt-f21
tights/shoes-target
socks-levis
jacket-northface
jeans-levis LVC 501xx 1947
shoes-nike airmax 90 infrared 2010 reissue
He didn't really want his picture taken
<3

3 comments:

  1. you guys are the cutest! i need to make a tattoo appt :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had something on completely different then saw this shirt and changed.
    Lynn when are you going to go??

    ReplyDelete