Thursday, March 10, 2011

black and white

There are flowers starting to come out! And look what is that next to me?? I'm so excited things are turning green again. Too bad it's still chilly but at least we might be done with the snow...maybe. Saturday it is supposed to be 50 and sunny and I can't wait. Also the huge mound of snow on our porch has almost all melted. I feel like I've been talking so much about weather lately, sorry! 
dress-fred perry
belt-f21
tights/shoes-target
headband-me!
Tomorrow Dorie and I are going to animal yoga with her friends! We are excited since we haven't been in awhile. It will be a great start to the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. i love what you did with the belt on the dress! ive been looking for a way to make wearing that dress better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I always thought it needed something else

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute dress and headband! Ah, I can't wait until the sunshine either! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny, I nearly jumped for joy when I saw some flowers starting to sprout from the ground....glad to know that you feel the same! ;)

    ReplyDelete