Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Iceland part4

I swear I'm not trying to drag this out! I've been super busy this week and not feeling 100% still. My house is a wreck but I'm ignoring that for now.

The next day we started our drive to Vik. Taking the long scenic way again
black sand! We were on top of a cliff that is supposed to be good for seeing birds. We were searching for puffins. It was so windy on top and I was a little nervous. Dave, who usually is afraid of heights, was right on the very edge making me even more nervous. 
We did end up seeing puffins there! They were far away, fast and a lot smaller than I thought they would be.
Geysir

I only have one more post worth of pictures! Then back to boring pictures of me

3 comments:

  1. i love pictures of you and your adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these amazing pictures!

    http://live-life-in-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! I hope I'm not boring everyone with all these pics

    ReplyDelete