Friday, August 24, 2012

busy busy


Tuesday Elinor was finally feeling better! I got to run some errands and actually have my hands free after days of holding her. Of course all I want to do is cuddle and hold her but sometimes I need a break....like to shower. She still isn't wanting solid food but nursing like an infant again. Between Dorie, Henri and Daddy she was giggling all day Wednesday.
Tomorrow we are going to the zoo to celebrate Dorie's big 5th birthday! Then we are heading to Philly for a wedding on Saturday. The wedding is in a barn and is being catered by a pizza truck! I can't wait, it sounds like it is going to be beautiful. Plus Ellie's friends Avery and Malakhi will be there. She loves kids so much.
Sunday we will be heading back home. Hopefully I will have a little time to share our weekend when we get back.

Have you had a chance to check out pint size style yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment