Monday, August 20, 2012

sick baby

My brother just told me how he can't believe Elinor has barely been sick. Well this weekend she got a fever. It started Friday night and didn't end until Sunday night. I'm hoping she is over it now. I felt so bad. She would just whimper and roll around burning up. She would pop out of it every once and a while and get down to crawl. She was very slow at crawling and couldn't pull herself up. All she wanted to do was snuggle with me, nap and nurse. I'm glad she was still interested with wanting to eat. After a late afternoon nap on Sunday she woke up covered in sweat and her fever was finally gone.
 We had so many plans this weekend since it was the first weekend we have been home in awhile but we cancelled everything and stayed home. The laundry didn't get done, the clothes never got put away but my baby feels better. I started feeling sick Sunday and poor Dave had to take care of both of us. Good thing he is the best and doesn't mind!

-I wrote this Sunday night and scheduled it for this morning. When Elinor woke up she was burning up again and just kept crying. She ended up sleeping until 1130! Still no other symptoms besides the fever. I'm hoping she starts to feel better soon!

4 comments:

  1. Aw poor girl. I'm glad she's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little lady! I hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope she feels better...nothing worse than a sick kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It is so hard not being able to help her

    ReplyDelete