Thursday, January 2, 2014
word of the year
My word of the year is list. I am so unorganized and my head is always so full. I struggle with finishing everything in the day. I struggle with remembering everything I need to do. My sister is the queen of making lists. When ever we have a problem, party, plans, anything, she pulls out her planner and makes a list. She is so organized!
I've been looking for printable lists to start my year with. Maybe once I get into the habit, I won't need it laid out for me. But for now I'm stealing everyone's shopping/cleaning/organizing lists. Not to keep on my phone but a physical piece of paper to hold and check off.
Here are some printable list I have found in my search.
- monthly bill schedule from organizing home life
- actually organizing home life has a printable for just about anything you would need
- vegan shopping list not printable but would be a good list for your fridge to check when things run out
- meal planning list from the joy cottage
- weekly chores list from my 3 monsters
- january organizing calendar from making lemonade
I have my print outs and pen ready to go!
Linking up with A Grande Life for this idea on my word of the year!