Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Xfinity home lunch & learn

*I received a Samsung Galaxy for attending this Xfinity event. All opinions are my own.

Last week I was invited to the Philly Magazine Design Home for the Xfinity Home Lunch & Learn. We have Xfinity and there is so much that they offer that I had no clue about! What better way to find out then in an amazingly gorgeous house with lovely fellow blogger.

Ever forget to lock the door? Or your guest shows up before you make it home? There's an app for that, the Xfinity home app! You can even adjust your temperature, check your security cams and even turn on or off lights. We don't have Xfinity Home but it would be really cool to have. One of my favorite features is that the system can learn the most effective heating or cooling pattern to save you money. All of this starting at $30 a month.
The basement is an in law suite, man or mom cave or maybe even a a nanny suite. The coolest pat was the workout room. I was so excited when I saw it. I had to bust out a #stopdropandyoga pose.
We do have Xfinity but didn't have the X1. If you have Xfinity but not X1 call for an upgrade now! There isn't an additional charge for it. Whenever we are somewhere new it takes me awhile to pick up how to use the new cable. The X1 seems so user friendly and easy to pick up. Still having problems, use the Xfinity TV remote app and just use voice commands. I also love that you can easily find age appropriate shows by filtering through by age groups on demand.
I love this little girl room so much! That light!
The master bedroom was also amazing. This picture does not do it justice. There was also 2 huge walk in closets which were more like rooms and a sauna!
How about a shower that you can fit your whole family into?
The top floor is the kids space. Such a cool fun area. Complete with a craft table, reading nook and tv with games.
Outside of course was just as cool as the whole house.
I really didn't want to leave. It was such a beautiful today. Im so glad I got to learn about things like the Xfinity Wifi app where you can search for nearby hotspots. Some hotspots are even in parks.
Thank you Philadelphia Magazine Design Home, Xfinity and Real Mom Media for a great day! They sent each of us home with a Samsung Galaxy. Real Mom Media also hosted a challenge on Instagram asking us questions like what our favorite room in the house was. My yoga picture won me an awesome prize pack with tons of goodies!

 

*I received a Samsung Galaxy for attending this Xfinity event. All opinions are my own 

2 comments: