Friday, December 19, 2014

Where we've been




I still haven't got used to not having a computer. I was hoping blogging from the iPad would be ok but it's still so much easier from a computer. I need to get over it and just use my phone and iPad. Especially since I'm terrible at using the actual camera and all my pictures are on my phone.

Anyway! We have gone to Japan and Florida and I went to VA for a acro yoga workshop. So busy! But now it's all caught up to us and we are all sick. Elinor has it the worst. It's so sad.

I'm hoping to do an update on our trips soon. If anything just to talk about what we ate. It was easier to find vegan places this time around in Japan. Also disney seems to offer a lot more options too.

Have a happy weekend!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment