Thursday, April 15, 2010

fat lip swollen eye


Cardigan- Old Navy, Dress- Buffalo Exchange in Davis Sq, Tights- Target

After a couple tries I now know I can not wear lip gloss that plumps your lips. This time I swear I thought it was ok. I picked up Too Faced Mood Swing Lip Gloss from Sephora over the weekend. I used it a couple times and liked it a lot until my lips started peeling, burning and really plumping. By Monday it was awful I looked like I put lipstick all over my mouth. When I went to return it the guy told me it has a plumping agent in it and to stick with the natural lip glosses. Thhhheeeen Tuesday morning I wake up and oh hey some new allergy thanks for swelling my right eye shut. Today my eye is almost back to normal and my lips are still really dry but I've been putting chapstick on constantly.
On top of all that my neck and back have been hurting so bad lately. I walked passed Brookstone and saw they had a neck and shoulder massager. I think I may need to get it or at least try it out next time. Dave has the same pains in his neck and shoulders but his is from playing, touring and carrying boxes and equipment around.

Dave took the camera with him to Japan. I guess pictures from there are more worthy of the real camera than awkward pictures of me. Here are a couple he sent me from the first day.

I think he said this is a rice black bean burger. Instead of a bun it had rice??

4 story Forever21?!

and Fred Perry store

No comments:

Post a Comment