Wednesday, June 2, 2010

roses and ruffles

I'm excited about this outfit. Dave picked out the top. I haven't worn it yet and wasn't sure what to wear it with. It's a tunic and ruffles on the bottom. and the rose is from Kaelah! She sent me a package with 2 roses and a bow. I love them! Thank you Kaelah!!Today we went to Cambridge Antique Market. I saw a lot jewelry that I wanted but ended up not getting anything. There was an amazing 50's prom dress for around $100. It was so perfect but what would I do with it. After we went to AC Moore and I finally got some craft supplies. Maybe tomorrow I will try to make something since it is supposed to rain all day.
Top & Skirt-Forever 21
Socks-American Apparel(from outlet!)
Belt-American Eagle
Shoes-Target

2 comments:

  1. It looks so cute on you! So glad you liked them! Darling as ever!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. this reminds me of a strawberry milkshake

    ReplyDelete