Thursday, July 29, 2010

New phone!

My replacement finally came. I was without a phone for 6 days! It wasn't bad except never knowing what time it was. I hate to ask someone so I would buy something and look at my receipt for the time. I'm ridiculous I know.

I meant to write about this new nail polish I got but kept forgetting to get pictures. I ran into Claire's to look at their nail polish since it was buy one get one half off. I found some that changes with your mood! I picked up pink and blue. I really like the pink. When I'm cold it's a darker pink but when I'm hot I look like I'm wearing barbie or gem and the rockers nail polish. It's kind of cool too because my nails are long so the tips would be a different color.
Since I didn't have any pics I found Beauty Judy who reviewed some of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment