Tuesday, September 21, 2010

mark.

About 5 years ago I started selling mark. makeup. I eventually got to busy and stopped but always loved any products I tried. I decided to look back into doing it again. My account is still active so it didn't take much to get back into but some things have changed. One being you can set up an "eboutique" which makes it a little easier. Here are some of the products I have used/just recently ordered
Glossblossom Ripening Lip Tint
On the Dot Eye Color Compact

Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint
Calm Yourself Hydrating Mask

The Big Fix 15-in-1 Benefits Balm
Seeing Double Tops
Super Dome Stretch Ring

They seem to have so many new things including tons of bags, jewelry and some cute skirts and dresses. If you are interested in any of these or just want to browse check out my eboutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment