Sunday, January 2, 2011

finally Christmas...

I had bought a dress from Modern Millie months ago. It was the perfect holiday dress. It just needed a hole sewed up, a button sewed on and some oxiclean but at 1/2 off it was a great deal.
Tights-Plush
Socks-American Apparel
Heels-Buffalo Exchange
Christmas morning my brother's children came over. I was so excited to see them since it had been a year.
Helen, Matilda and me
 Matilda dancing
and cuddling with the blanket I made her!
 Mom and Dad with the older grandkids...Conor and Katherine
Mom and Dad with the little one...Helen (wearing a headband I made her!), Matilda and Seamus
My brother Terrance, Dad, Mom and me
I don't have any pictures of me and Dave together! My mom got a couple but I think she is holding them hostage until I send her all the pictures we have. 

I hope everyone had a safe and happy new years eve! We had a party at home with just us and Dorie watching Despicable Me, coloring and drinking hot chocolate.  I still have a couple of days off and I hope to get a lot done...maybe I will get some more posts in too!

1 comment: