Sunday, January 23, 2011

snowy beach day

I just got home from dropping Dave off at the bus station. It was a rushed goodbye so I was sad. He is on his way to New Jersey for practice then tomorrow they leave for Japan.
Yesterday we drove to an antique store that is going out of business. I got a bunch of stuff! On the way home we stopped at the beach to hangout and take some pictures.
Coat-Thrifted
Cardigan/Socks-F21
Shirt-Fred Perry
Skirt-H&M
Tights-Plush
Boots-Alternative Outfitters
A guy with 2 cute dogs came over and asked if we wanted him to take a picture of us together. What a nice guy!
We also saw these guys on our way home
Not unusual in our parts but there were tons of them! It was cool to see

I want to go run some errands later today because my week is going to be so busy. Plus we have more snow coming this week. BUT it is going to be -5 tonight so I really would rather stay snuggled up on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment