Sunday, March 6, 2011

almost nice out?

Right now it is 55 out! But it is super windy and just started raining. When will it just be nice out?!
Yesterday we went up the street to the beach to take pictures. After we got home I decided I didn't like my shirt tucked in at all. So I had Dave take one more of just my shirt because it is cute.
shirt-zara
cardigan/skirt-f21
socks/shoes/tights-target

Since Dave is on his liquid mushy diet until his mouth heals I have been having the worst luck with dinners. I picked up some one serving meals at whole foods but everything was pretty tasteless. Peanut butter and jelly has been my go to meal. I feel too bad if I were to make a big good dinner in front of Dave since he is dying to eat something with substance. Hopefully soon we will be able to get back to making yummy dinners again. We did make an awesome milk shake last night! He had found some accidental vegan peppermint patties the other day. Since he hasn't been able to eat them I mixed them in with his coconut milk vanilla shake! I'm craving one now!

1 comment:

  1. i want it to be nice out! it was so inbetween today

    ReplyDelete