Thursday, March 31, 2011

busy busy

Whoa I've been busy this week. Today I had to take Dorie to run errands with me before we leave tomorrow morning. Like always she was perfect and stayed right with me. She even got to pick a toy from the $1 section at Target. It is this worm that is squishy and lights up, which doesn't surprise me coming from her.
I had to get some travel size things like toothpaste and such. Also I like to go to sephora to ask for samples of things I already use to bring. I know I'm super cheap but I don't want to put my facewash or other things into a little container, use it a couple times out of town and then forget about it when I get back. I end up wasting so much of it. Plus the little containers they put the samples in are perfect!

For lunch today we went to this little cafe with Dave. Dorie and I split a veggie wrap and veggie soup. So much veggie overload but it was all super good. Now it's naptime and I have to finish packing. I hate packing and picking outfits. I'm not organized enough for that. Can someone do it for me please?!!
I won't be back on here till Monday, so everyone have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment