Tuesday, June 7, 2011

storms and an ultrasound

Last week when we had a storm before and after it hit Dave went outside to take pictures of the crazy sky. I wasn't too happy especially after the storm since it was still lightning in the distance pretty bad. But here are some cool pictures he got
I'm sure he would be completely happy being a tornado chaser but I would never never be ok with that.

On a completely other note we got another ultrasound done yesterday! It is so amazing seeing the baby move and wiggle all around. The baby was even opening its mouth and sucking its thumb and it is only the size of a peach right now! It was the longest ultrasound we have had so far and I didn't want it to end.
We made out appointment for July 5th to find out what we are having. I'm so excited! We both really don't mind either way but since all the men in Dave's family make boys we are pretty sure it will be a boy. I just can't wait to find out (almost) for sure so I can start buying cute clothes.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Love the storm pictures. The sky before and after a storm are soooo amazing.

    2. Amazing picture of the baby!

    Shasie
    Enter My Nique Cosmetics Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. im dying to find out what the baby is going to be!!! ive seen so many cute things i need to buy.

    ReplyDelete