Wednesday, August 10, 2011

buffalo pizza

Last night we used our Groupon to Peace O' Pie for dinner. We have been there so many times but I never realized they have a buffalo chick'n pizza or maybe it's new? I have been craving pizza and I always crave vegan buffalo wings so it was perfect. I want more so bad right now!
Their dessert from there has always been super good, even just the chocolate chip cookies. They had a strawberry shortcake cookie with whipped cream so I thought it was going to be amazing. The only good part was the whipped cream. The rest just tasted like cold dough. We should got the chocolate cupcake instead.
I'm at work right now (nap time) but Dave is picking me up and we are heading to Philly for This Is Hardcore for the weekend. If it was anywhere else I would probably have opted out of going. But since we get to stay at his moms and there is tons of great food around I'm excited about going. So many old out of town friends are going too that I can't wait to see. Oh and remember this is the fest when Dave and I really started talking and exchanged numbers <3 It is always a special weekend. 
So friends I will see you soon! and everyone else have a great weekend! 

1 comment: