Wednesday, October 12, 2011

randoms

I was going through the pictures on my phone and deleting things. I thought I would share a couple of them...
 Huge spider we saw on a walk
pretty flowers in a community garden in harvard sq
saw this by some dorms in harvard?
 in a craft store, Dorie pointed to this box and said I think that's a picture of you
 opossum at the museum of science 
night at crane beach
we took some maternity pictures I will share soon but here is our baby shower invites!

I am finally carless!! I was afraid to do it just in case but I never use it and it was just sitting in our lot wasting away. I donated it to cars for breast cancer. I told my mom I was wanting to junk or donate it and she sent me the link. It was so simple and within a day they were here towing it away. 

There is a super cute website I just found out about. Heard on the playground is little stories of silly things kids say. I could read them forever, kids are hilarious. 

Today I am 32 weeks pregnant and I have a Dr appointment. Then next week I have hopefully my last level 2 ultrasound and can be completely cleared. We were told last time everything looks great but they wanted to do one last check on her growth. I feel like she is running out of room in there and I don't know how my belly can get any bigger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment