Thursday, November 24, 2011

black friday

Who is going shopping for black friday?? Not me! Dave however is currently at the outlet mall. I don't think I could've handled it.

But if you are staying in,  into records and want some deals check out the six feet under site. "ALL Six Feet Under releases and shirts will be marked down 25%, with some marked down even more. There will be a few out of print and limited records throw into the mix in very limited amounts for those who act quick (I'm not saying what, you'll just have to find them). Check back throughout the weekend because we will be adding things throughout the sale"


Tomorrow I will be at Deathwish for their black friday sale. So if you are in MA and want 20% off records and vegan treats stop by! Oh they will also be selling a limited amount of AN tickets for the Boston show.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment