Monday, March 5, 2012

first day back at work

I am super lucky and able to bring Elinor to work with me. Friday was our first day back. It went so much better than I thought it would be. I'm sure we will have bad days but hopefully not too many!

 We take the train into the city. I wasn't sure how she would do on a crowded train. She looked out the window for a bit then passed out until we got to work.

 We bought this stroller off craigslist. It's a city select baby jogger. It is perfect since it can easily go from a single to a double. I leave the extra seat at their house so the stroller is a little smaller for my trip there and home. Henri is about 10 weeks older than Elinor so it works out with him being able to play with toys and be a little more independent than her. We went to the library and Elinor slept through the entire thing. Henri and I got to listen to Dr Seuss stories for storytime and played with toys with other little ones. He is such a happy baby. His giggles are the best!

 Ellie and Henri playing next to each other. She watched him for awhile amazed at what he was doing.

After work Dave picked us up and we went to Veggie Galaxy for dinner. For being out all day Ellie was great. She was so happy to see her daddy.


4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good first day back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeanhead@comcast.netMarch 6, 2012 at 9:34 PM

    Caitlin - you look great! Elinor is growing into a beautiful girl but why not! She has beautiful parents both inside and out.
    Hey, some of those dishes look scrumptous! I eat hummus all the time and love veg. with chicken or shell fish! Even Uncle Vinny has cut back on his meat intake!!! We were glad to see that Dave picks you up after work so that you dont have to take the train at night with Elinor. You guys take care. Hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Also I could eat hummus with everything!

      Delete