Monday, October 1, 2012

DIY wrapping paper

I don't have wrapping paper around my house ever. Whenever I have to wrap something I use left over tissue paper, newspaper, coloring book pages or paper bags from grocery shopping. I often forget my reusable bags (oops!) but I find other uses for our paper bags.
Henri's birthday was last weekend. I got him the perfect gift but no wrapping paper or even tape. I used my leftover paper bags and all I could find was blue painter's tape. When I taped up one side I realized it looked silly, so I made blue strips all over the box. Since I was alone and would have to carry Ellie, the diaper bag, the present and any other random thing I have to grab on the way out. I left the handles on the bag to make it easier on myself.


Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

1 comment:

  1. I was recently looking for unique ideas for my friends baby's christening. I searched the internet and came across the website www.domandgeri.com who do personalised cards and matching personalised wrapping paper (which I have never seen before) I was able to upload a picture of the little one and also personalise the text. My wrapping paper created more attention than the gift did! If you want a unique way to wrap your presents I would definitely recommend them. I received my order next day, having only paid for first class post and was delighted with the quality. I loved the fact that I could make and see the product I was creating instantly and it arrived exactly how it had looked on seen.

    ReplyDelete