Sunday, October 14, 2012

Things random kids tell me

I have always had little kids coming up to me wherever I am and becoming my best friend. I usually have some hilarious conversations with them. Since this happens so often, I thought I would start sharing some of them with you.
thanks Tre for this picture!

I was in the nursing room at Babies R Us. There was another mother in there with her newborn and 3 year old who was laying across a couch playing with a toy waiting for mom and little sister. She started talking to me as I fed Elinor, asking her name and if she likes pink. Elinor is super nosey and the whole time kept twisting around to see and smile at the little girl. After a couple of times of this and the little girl tells me "umm I think she is ready for the other side."



Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

1 comment: