Monday, November 26, 2012

Nov 26th

It's my birthday today! I had an amazing weekend thanks to Dave and Elinor. We had a great Thanksgiving with friends and have been having fun going to a Christmas parade and cleaning out things don't need anymore this weekend...getting ready for a tree and some presents for that baby.

Yesterday I was trying to get pictures ready to print for Elinor's first birthday party and pulling my hair out. My computer is on its way out but I would never buy myself another one. This morning when I was seriously about to throw it while trying to open an email, Dave handed me a computer and said "here use this instead". I was so confused. He said "happy birthday! It's your new computer!" I was so shocked and excited. I had no clue. I honestly forgot my birthday was even coming up. I've been planning Elinor's party and just have had so much on my mind, I haven't thought about it.

So now I'm writing from a new fast computer. Maybe I will be better about going through my pictures and getting them up. I have a ton from our weekend!

5 comments: