Friday, November 9, 2012

sick day

We woke up at midnight last night to a sick crying baby. After getting her nose suctioned and settled back down I realized that I feel awful. We were up most the night.
We piled blankets and pillows on the floor for our sick day

That night it had also started snowing. We didn't see it or even know what was going on outside because we have no view. I miss our view in Salem so much. Now we see the building next door and a little bit of sky since we are on the top floor. Sometimes we even get to see our neighbor painting in his underwear.

But I love our apartment here so much more than our Salem one. I just miss sitting on our dresser and being able to see what was going on outside. Plus the ship was pretty cool!


Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment