Wednesday, April 10, 2013

cherry blossoms

My computer has no room on it. I tried to update it last night and I couldn't even do that. I finally transferred everything on to the external harddrive and deleted everything from my computer. Even though I have so many of my pictures on here and on Instagram it is still so hard to delete them where they are so convient. But also now I know they are safe in case anything happens to my computer.

With everything off I now have room for more pictures! yay! We had a busy weekend with me having a class Friday and then leaving right after for Philly. The next day we went to DC and Sunday we were busy again in Philly. I worked all day yesterday but I downloaded our weekend pictures to get up for this week. 

Here are a couple of iphone pics from DC

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment: