Sunday, December 22, 2013

JollyVoxBox from Influenster

The people at Influenster sent me their Jolly Voxbox to review some products. I was so excited to try everything out. Luckily it came during nap time so I could try some stuff right away.


My Jolly Voxbox included

Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer
NYC New York HD Color Trio Eye Shadow
Ducklings Mini Rolls Duck Tape
Puffs Tissues
Skinny Cow Candy



The color of the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Laquer was not one I would pick (stargazer). I tried it on alone but my lips and skin are too pale to pull of a gold. I did add it to my everyday sugar lip tint though and really liked it. It added more sparkle and shine for a night out. I love to wear lipgloss and have shiny lips but I hate how sticky it can be. Show Off Lip Lacquer does not feel sticky or tacky. I was really happy with how smooth and how long it lasts during the day. There are 13 shades available including a really pretty red (big bang) that I want to try.

I don't wear eye makeup very often. The eye makeup I have was one I was shown how to put on in a store. I'm terrible at makeup, someone help! The NYC New York HD Color Trio Eye Shadow comes in really pretty colors that go on easy. I have had drugstore makeup that look pretty but don't glide on my skin smooth. This was what I tried right away during nap time. It took just a few minutes to brush some strokes of color where the package suggests to and I was done. I'm wearing it again today because I love the way it makes my eyes pop.

Ducklings Mini Rolls Duck Tape was the product I was most excited about. I like having colorful tapes around to decorate packages and use for crafts with Elinor. I used my tape to wrap some presents with just paperbags, tape and scissors. Sometimes forgetting my reusable bags when I go to the store comes in handy.

With all the little sniffles going around right now, we have been running out of tissues so fast. I always have my pockets and the diaper bag stuffed with used/maybe new tissues and toilet paper. I know, gross. It make it so much easier when I have a travel pack of Puffs in the bag.

Since the box of Skinny Cow Candy isn't vegan, I won't be able to review it. But it will be a great gift for someone!

Actually all of these would be good stocking stuffers.


No comments:

Post a Comment