Friday, October 1, 2010

big money glitter

While Dave was in Philly he went to the Asian Supermarket and picked up a ton of fake meat. We haven't found one in our area with the same selection of veg meats. I wish we could because it is super cheap! If anyone in MA knows of anywhere let me know!
We made stir fry one night. Usually when we make it we just use soy sauce but it isn't the same as real stir fry. I searched recipes and finally found a couple we mixed together. I think we just used chopped garlic, soy sauce, hot sauce, corn starch and agave nectar. With some fake pepper steak It was the best stir fry I have ever had.



This week I also picked up some green nail polish and tried adding sparkles over it. I just got the cheapest kind at CVS

I used a base coat but not a top coat and it has lasted longer than any nail polish I have tried in awhile.


See our new pumpkin?! We got it at the farm last week. We also started decorating the house for Halloween lastnight. I don't think you can live in Salem and not decorate.

2 comments:

  1. i saw an asian market in randolph, but unsure of whats inside. love the glitter nails

    ReplyDelete