Friday, July 29, 2011

black with a little sparkle

I only got around to taking outfit pictures once while we were away. It's not like I had anything super cute on anyway. I'm finding it harder and harder to put together outfits especially from clothes I already have. NOTHING FITS!! I'm trying to not buy a lot of maternity clothes but I also don't want to wear the same thing everyday. So many cute pregnant ladies pull it off so nicely but I guess I didn't have too many loose flowing clothes to start with.
 dress-liz lange (target) slip-target headband-gifted I think from aldo? flipflops-northface
and one of Dave because he looks good!
 jacket-merc shirt-fred perry pants-j crew shoes-clarks

3 comments:

  1. That dress is fantastic on you! Liz Lange has adorable preggo clothes. I had a friend who wore black her entire pregnancy. I wouldn't suggest it. She looked cute, but a little like she was in mourning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dress! It's funny that you say nothing fits, because I was thinking, she doesn't look big yet at all! You look great- I like the first shot where we can see you bump (just a little bit)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my belly is huge! but thank you!

    ReplyDelete