Tuesday, October 25, 2011

an award!

Jennifer from So I peed on a stick gave me this award! I love her blog and I wish she lived closer so we could have playdates when my little one comes! She handed out five awards to mamas with smaller blogs. It's an awesome way to find out about more mommy bloggers and link people to some of my favorites.


To keep this award going and pass it along to other new deserving blogs, the recipient must now recognize five other bloggers with less than 200 followers that have really stood out in the crowd.
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!
And my special award winners are.....

Annie is an amazing woman who has 2 adorable daughters and is trying to adopt/foster more. I love reading about their adventures from the fun activites with the girls to their struggles with adoption. I have never met her before but I did go to elementary school with her husband! Maybe someday when I'm in Ohio we can finally meet.

Lauren is a Boston mama to a super cute toddler. She is a teacher and blogs about the balance of being a working mom and still being a laid back fun vegan family. After reading her blog it made me realize how easy it will be to raise our daughter vegan right along with us. 

Justine is actually in a way family. I babysit for them and we call them Dave's cousins. Her husband is Dave's dads girlfriends brother (you got all that?). She is an interior designer with a beautiful house and beautiful children.  Her little one also just started walking! 

I don't think I have ever met Stephanie but she is married to a friend I've known for a long time. They both are such sweet nice people and just welcomed their first baby boy and couple of days ago! Congrats guys! She's a very crafty lady and I can't wait to see what she has whipped up for this little guy. 

Jenni hasn't updated her blog in awhile but maybe this will get her to a little! Her and Mike are such amazing parents and you can tell their life revolves around Finn. 

Check out all of these blogs and don't forget to check out Jennifer's too!




No comments:

Post a Comment