Monday, October 31, 2011

fall outfits

I was going to post a couple of pictures from the food fest but I will wait till "I like food friday". I will share what we wore there though
cardigan-fred perry shirt-liz lange target skirt-gap maternity tights-destination maternity shoes-crocs

 I didn't think about taking a picture of Dave's outfit until we got home.
sweater-fred perry pants-roy duck pants boots-docs

He was also wearing a green coat while we were out. I told him he looked like a row of trees in the fall. So pretty! 

Yesterday was our baby shower that Lynn had for us. I will write more about it later. It was amazing and I am currently washing all the new things she got. Also I'm washing the rest of the blankets and boppy cover I didn't do last round. 
Well I'm off to fold tiny cute clothes and start packing our hospital bag!

4 comments:

  1. CUTEST pregnant gal EVER. you are so beautiful, caitlin! you're going to be an amazing mom! Dave too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kaelah! I'm getting so antsy for her to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i must have not checked your blog in a while {i have been slacking on blogging/blog reading lately} but look at that belly!!

    you look so amazing! goodness gracious. so beautiful. pregnancy fits you so well :)

    ReplyDelete