Monday, May 14, 2012

5 months

Just a little late on this! We weighed Elinor on the scale at Dave's work and she is about 16 lbs. I feel like anytime I put her down and come back to get her she looks like she has grown so much.

Ellie can sit up now. She is eating anything she can get her hands on, including food, phones and especially her feet. The second you lay her down on her back her feet go straight in her mouth. Along with the happy scream she does, she now does a very soft singing sound. She still poops on the potty almost every morning. She won't go down for the night anymore in the livingroom. We have to lay in bed and cuddle. If I try to get her to sleep in the livingroom and then lay her in the pack and play (like we used to do) she wakes up right away and screams. If I lay her down in our bed and lay next to her she falls asleep pretty quickly and I can get up while she stays down for the night. She sleeps half the night in her bassinet still even though she is running out of room in there. Maybe soon we will start putting her down after she is asleep in her crib instead of the bassinet. She will take naps in her crib fine so I don't think it will be too hard to make the switch for her but for us it might be harder.


see 4 months, 3 months, 2 months and 1 month 

2 comments:

  1. Did you see that the mom in Brave is named Elinor (same spelling)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that! I bet she will love that when she is older! Thanks for telling me

    ReplyDelete