Tuesday, September 18, 2012

light

Last week I was sick. I wasn't sure what it was at first but after a couple of days I think it was mastitis...again. Ugh so much pain! I still hurt a little from it.
Anyway! Dave had to go to Philly to practice so we went along for the ride. I wasn't sure if I would be up for it but by Friday I was less achy and didn't want to stay home alone all weekend.
Friday night we went to Longwood Garden for Lights. I have been wanting to go but we never have time at night to go. I knew Elinor was going to love it.
 We went with Grandpop and Cindy
 Forest walk
Dave brought the tripod and was able to get some good pictures with long exposures. But a lot of the colors didn't come out since they kept changing. It was amazing standing in the pitch black woods and seeing lights as far as you can see. 
 Grandpop was letting Ellie get a closer look. She was so excited and kept trying to go after them.
 Ellie touching more lights

Light is still going till the 29th. So if you are in the area you should go check it out!


2 comments: