Tuesday, September 25, 2012

pumpkinland

I started this blog while Dave was on tour. One reason, to share with family and friends what we are up to and also to have some sort of hobby. So now here I am again and he is away. I'm a lot busier than I used to be when he would tour. But still when she went to sleep tonight I finally opened my computer and started going through the pictures I haven't even looked at yet.

Last time we were in Philly we had a packed Friday and Saturday. We did so many fun things including meeting up with Annie again! I really wish we lived closer. She is so much fun! Dave's mom told us Saturday Linvilla had their pumpkinland set up and also a craft fair. Since our fall together was going to be cut short with him leaving soon, we knew we HAD to go. Grandmom was able to come with us too!
Yep...she's trying to eat the pumpkin. Elinor loves to eat

and some from instagram

1 comment:

  1. Aww you are so sweet! I love hanging out with you too! Forget Philly move back home ;)

    ReplyDelete