Monday, January 28, 2013

fourth st shop

While cleaning closets the other day I found a lot of vintage baby and mama clothes, different bows/flowers/hats that I've crocheted, and other goodies that people may want. I decided to start a new instagram over at Fourthstshop. I will be posting pictures soon of everything. If anyone is interested head over there, take a look and maybe even follow. 
I will be posting each batch here too, so if you see something you want and you don't have instagram you will still have a chance. 

Before I start posting items, I decided to do a small giveaway. I have 2 (one red, one white and silver) flower hair clips to giveaway. To enter to win you can...

-Follow me on instagram @fourthstshop
-repost the picture below on instagram with #fourthstshop
-repost the picture below on your blog and then leave me a comment here
-or leave me a comment here 


The giveaway will end next Sunday (2/3). Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment