Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

We took Elinor to see the Easter bunny. When we got in line she kept waving and was so excited. When it was our turn and we started walking up she froze. The bunny tried to hand her an egg to draw her in but nope. We all ended up getting in the picture. She thought I was just putting her down and started to cry so you can see her red puffy eyes in the picture.



For Easter we didn't do much. Elinor woke up and we brought her in the living room to find her Easter basket. We had reused the Easter basket that Grandmom had gave her. We filled it with mostly her favorite snacks. We also got a couple of $1 gifts at Target. I had a few things I wanted to get her anyway for an upcoming trip and we threw those in there. Honestly we weren't going to make her a basket but started to feel guilty. I'm glad we did because she was so adorable, acting so excited at each item she pulled out. 

After that I made carrot cake pancakes (yum!), opened the windows and were lazy all morning. After her nap we went on a walk to the beach. It was way colder than I thought it was going to be. She didn't care. She walked along the wall, holding Dave's hand and getting splashed by waves. It was a pretty good day. 
She wore her pretty new dress from my parents until lunch. After lunch and nap she would only put on her Gabba shirt. 
cool kid

 strawberry face
"chheeeee"

How was your Easter??


Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

4 comments:

  1. That little sailor dress with the red chucks is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same as katy^, that dress is sooo cute!!!! I love a sailor outfit for the kids in the summer. Also, you guys should do that exact pose year after year. Even when she's ten, have her on your lap. That would be pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I wonder if she will be afraid next year too

      Delete