Thursday, October 10, 2013

playing in the rain and sleeping through the night


We are pretty boring this week. I'm trying to get some projects done during naps which doesn't leave time to write at all. It is raining today and is supposed to for the next few days. We have a bunch of possible weekend plans so I hope it clears up!


The biggest news is that Elinor has slept multiple nights in her own bed! A few weeks ago Dave bought her a new mattress. Since then she slowly has been sleeping longer each night in her room. I woke up this monring at 740am and felt so well rested! She normally gets in bed around 2am and just wants to nurse all night. After almost 2 years of that I am starting to want my space at night.
Dave had gone away this weekend for some shows. When he came back Elinor wouldn't let him out of her sight. 

Maybe she will start going down at a normal time. We have never a strict schedule but we have been trying to have a pretty consistent night time routine. It was going well for a few days but then she thinks she is going to miss something and refuses to settle down. I'm going to start setting up courses for her to run after dinner to get out any leftover energy.

some things I've been working on

Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you got a good night sleep! Doesn't that make all the difference? Your daughter is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is better than a full night's sleep, eh!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been able to sleep in my own bed lately, I've been sleeping on the couch. I also think I need a new mattress, maybe dave can help me out also :P

    ReplyDelete