Thursday, September 22, 2011

busting out

Last weekend we went to a friends birthday party. I thought this shirt fit ok but as soon as we got there someone told me I was busting out of it...that shirt is now in the pile of maybe next year.
I actually painted my own toes before we left too! I was planning to get a pedi but never had time to go. Since I was wearing shoes that it mattered I squished the baby leaning over and painted them. They actually turned out decent but next time I will have to ask Dave to do it.
scarf-vintage (from my mom) shirt/jeans/shoes-forever21 tank-target

3 comments:

  1. i thought the outfit looked great! my mom thought you looked super cute too so dont sweat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't think you're "busting out" of it. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I hope I look this good when I'm "busting out" one day :)

    www.looselips-sinkships.com

    ReplyDelete