Sunday, September 18, 2011

a new conception take 2

Last time we went for our 3D/4D ultrasound I was only 19 or 20 weeks along. Whoa! How much a baby grows in 8 weeks! We went to A New Conception again in Hanover Ma. They are so nice there and go above what we were expecting.
When Kim first started looking, baby girl was snuggled against my placenta again with her arm over her other side of her face. I started to think we weren't going to get to see her whole face just little glimpses of her nose or mouth.
Kim had me do some stretches, which also felt good to do, and it got her to move a little. We started again and finally saw our little girls face!
and even got to see her yawn a bunch of times!

With the package we got this time we got a dvd of the whole session. We are going to edit it and then I will share it. There is a lot of seeing the back of her head in the beginning. I can't wait to see her in person and have a real picture to go next to one of these ultrasound ones!

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! So adorable!! I remember when Edie had hers done. She licked her hand and it was exactly what I needed to get me through the rest of my pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that is so cute! I feel the same way right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until the baby comes so we can see all the fun faces in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how detailed! I think we are pretty lucky to live in a time in which we can see such early images like that. Technology blows my mind! Your little girl looks like she is going to be adorable (obvi).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ensemble - the cardigan is too cute. I can't believe the details in these photos - I mean, you can REALLY see what she looks like. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete