Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ponds and cat prints


cardigan-old navy tank-target dress-urban outfitters leggings-destination maternity shoes-crocs


Dave said I was looking miserable in all the other pictures so I smiled for the last one. These were taken by a pond near our new house. There is a cute little playground on the other side of the pond that I bet we will end up going to a lot next year!
Today I'm in my third trimester! It seems like it has gone by so fast. On a weekly guide of what I should be getting ready for it says this week I should find a doctor for the baby....really?? already?? At least a friend referred us to where they go so hopefully they are excepting new patients.
Obviously you can see this baby is growing fast and will be here in no time. I did find a couple more old outfits that will still fit over this belly and Lynn took my to forever 21 in Burlington Mall and I found cheap maternity skinny jeans! In the last blog I did complaining about fitting into things, Jennifer suggested sizing up. I ended up finding a really cute higher waisted dress for $10 a couple sizes bigger at H&M that fits perfect! Thanks again Jennifer!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, look at your bump! you are so cute pregnant! so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really pretty good with little fountain background pose. cute post.

    ReplyDelete