Tuesday, November 8, 2011

zoo

After I picked Dorie up from school last week, we took a trip to the zoo. We hadn't been in so long. Since we didn't get there until after 2 it was empty and all the animals were right up in front of their cages. I've never seen it like that before. They also were starting to set up for zoolights that we usually go to every year. Dorie got excited at first that the rides were set up but I had to explain it wouldn't be open until later this month.
 She has watched FANTASTIC MR FOX a little too much
 There was a little boy next to her and they were growling at him. After giggles and growling the jaguar got mad and started showing its teeth. I wish I could a good picture of that
 Some trees already lit up!
the reindeer was back too!

By the way, as of the 7th the baby should be here in a month! Dave is guessing earlier and I'm guessing later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment