Thursday, March 6, 2014

fourth st shop closing


Since moving on to a new career path, I've kind of abandoned my Etsy shop. I have been sitting on a stack of hats to photograph and post that are all still sitting on my desk. I even have a couple of half made things that Elinor has taken over (Rapunzel hat/hair that she interchanges with Elsa hair).

I just don't have the time or energy to make anything. I was liking randomly making things during nap time and selling through Facebook and Instagram. Once I started my Etsy I felt pressured to do more and push it when really it isn't what I want.

I will still make things when I get a chance or if I get a request but for now I am just going to let my Etsy run until everything is expired or sold. So if you see something you want, grab it now or email me with a offer!

Thanks anyone that say supported FourthStShop and all of you for reading here!

4 comments:

  1. Totally understand how the fun can be zapped out of a creative project once you start doing it as a business. You have to do what's right for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new career, Good luck!

    ReplyDelete